Ramstein-Miesenbach celebrates its traditional Wendelinus market Saturday and Sunday. In the center of town, which is closed to motorized traffic, there are special activities, vendors, craftsmanship demonstrations, a car show, rides and musical entertainment. Additionally, a train swap meet takes place in the Haus des Bürgers and stores are open from 1 to 6 p.m. Sunday.
1. Test pilot Marion ___; 953 altitude record in D-558-II
5. Test pilot Albert ___; 1947 speed record
8. Researcher John P. ___; tested G-forces on body
13. What was under princess
1. PACAF base in Japan
6. PACAF base in Korea
10. Mil. operation performed since 9/11
The Federation of German-American Clubs celebrated this year
In fall, a lot of traffic accidents happen. Bad visibility caused by fog and not keeping enough distance to the vehicle ahead can result in mass collisions.
1. Mexican-American former U.S. Secretary of Transportation and Energy
5. Spanish-American Nobel Prize winner in Medicine and Physiology (1959)
Neustadt along the German Wine Street celebrates the German Wine Harvest Fest today through Oct. 11. The event is considered as annual highlight of Germany