In the frigid and dim cargo hold of a C-17 Globemaster III, Airmen strive to save the lives of injured service members while being tormented by the deafening rumble of four engines. These Airmen are the patients’ best option for medical care and transportation to a hospital.
Post Tagged with: "13th Operations Support Squadron"
What people are reading this week:
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Sankt Wendel combines tradition with medieval market
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Movie Schedule
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- German Christmas Markets 2022
- Let them eat cake
- Unterwegs – Christmas Markets 2023