ZARAGOZA, Spain — Joining French army counterparts near Lyon, France, Oct. 5, 515th Transportation Company Soldiers then completed a 700-mile convoy from Smith Barracks, Germany, to the Joint Logistics Support Group Headquarters near Zaragoza, Spain.
Post Tagged with: "1st Petroleum Support Company"
What people are reading this week:
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Sankt Wendel combines tradition with medieval market
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Movie Schedule
- Let them eat cake
- German Christmas Markets 2022