On a recent Friday afternoon in May, Dave Etter was running around trying to narrow down a topic for his weekly “Male Military Spouse Radio Show,” less than two hours from airtime, while also promoting his idea for a database app that military spouses can access via their smartphones to see what resources are available in their local area. He’s also busy planning support for Landstuhl’s Boy Scouts and Cub Scouts packs with Troop 243, which he just volunteered to be the chartered organization representative.
Post Tagged with: "2016 Army Spouse of the Year"
What people are reading this week:
- US Army cadets trained to lead at 21 Theater…
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office
- Let them eat cake
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- WAS IST LOS? Cultural Highlights
- Movie Schedule