More than 70 years ago, the first flight nurse graduated from the flight nurse course on Bowman Field, Ky. These flight nurses trained to provide a higher level of care to patients while they traveled by aircraft to other medical facilities.
Post Tagged with: "455th Expeditionary Aeromedical Evacuation Squadron (EAES)"
What people are reading this week:
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office
- Movie Schedule
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Contact Us
- Unterwegs – Christmas Markets 2023
- K-Town Christmas market opens
- Let them eat cake