U.S. Army Soldiers from the 2nd Battalion, 503rd Infantry Regiment brief participants in preparation for a day of training during exercise Rock Proof V Oct. 16 at the Pocek Training Range near Postojna, Slovenia.
Post Tagged with: "503rd Infantry Regiment"
What people are reading this week:
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Enjoy 4th of July in the KMC
- Why no AC in Germany?
- Taking a car ferry to (or from) Sicily is a…
- Movie Schedule
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- Base access, visitor process explained
- Baumholder Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
Courtesy Community Bank
|One USD buys||€ 0.9257|
|One Euro costs||$ 1.0803|
|One USD buys||£0.8000|
|One GBP costs||
|The following inter-bank rates are for information purposes only and not available at military banks|
|Czech Krone (CZK)||
|Egyptian Pound (EGP)||18.82|
|Hungarian Forint (HUF)||374.98|
|Israeli Shekel (ILS)||3.45|
|Polish Zloty (PLN)||4.45|
|Turkish Lira (TRL)||16.6450|