BITBURG, Germany — Over the horizon in an opening between the clouds of a misty blue sky over an old U.S. Air Force airfield appeared several C-130J Super Hercules aircraft and U.S. Army CH-47 Chinook helicopters on a mission to rain Soldiers from the sky.
Post Tagged with: "5th Quartermaster Theater Aerial Delivery Company"
What people are reading this week:
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Why no AC in Germany?
- Taking a car ferry to (or from) Sicily is a…
- Enjoy 4th of July in the KMC
- Movie Schedule
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- Base access, visitor process explained
- Baumholder Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
Courtesy Community Bank
|One USD buys||€ 0.9269|
|One Euro costs||$ 1.0789|
|One USD buys||£0.7936|
|One GBP costs||
|The following inter-bank rates are for information purposes only and not available at military banks|
|Czech Krone (CZK)||
|Egyptian Pound (EGP)||18.76|
|Hungarian Forint (HUF)||381.21|
|Israeli Shekel (ILS)||3.44|
|Polish Zloty (PLN)||4.47|
|Turkish Lira (TRL)||17.3700|