Soldiers from 720th Ordnance Company (Explosive Ordnance Disposal) partnered with the Baumholder Counter Improvised Explosive Device Integration Cell, known as the CI2C, to hone their technical skills during a Situational Training Exercise July 25 to 28 in Baumholder.
Post Tagged with: "720th Ordnance Company"
What people are reading this week:
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Taking a car ferry to (or from) Sicily is a…
- Why no AC in Germany?
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- 435 CTS: The unit behind historic base
- Base access, visitor process explained
- Movie Schedule
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
Courtesy Community Bank
|One USD buys||€ 0.9487|
|One Euro costs||$ 1.0541|
|One USD buys||£0.8064|
|One GBP costs||
|The following inter-bank rates are for information purposes only and not available at military banks|
|Czech Krone (CZK)||
|Egyptian Pound (EGP)||19.15|
|Hungarian Forint (HUF)||383.37|
|Israeli Shekel (ILS)||3.26|
|Polish Zloty (PLN)||4.54|
|Turkish Lira (TRL)||17.9221|