Senior Airman Adam Longfellow, 86th Vehicle Readiness Squadron vehicle maintainer, welds a piston July 13 on Ramstein. Airmen at the 86 VRS are responsible for ensuring Ramstein’s government-owned vehicles are properly maintained and in proper working condition.
Post Tagged with: "86 VRS"
What people are reading this week:
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Contact Us
- Movie Schedule
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Unterwegs – Christmas Markets 2023
- K-Town Christmas market opens
- Let them eat cake