Airmen of the 86th Vehicle Readiness Squadron Vehicle Operations Flight have begun the first phase of a four-phase biannual contingency operational readiness training. This training ensures they are ready when called upon to serve as the nation’s elite ground transporters. Current military engagements demand extreme prowess from vehicle operators. CORT is where they hone skills that could one day potentially save the lives of passengers and fellow operators.
Post Tagged with: "86th Vehicle Readiness Squadron Vehicle Operations Flight"
What people are reading this week:
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Contact Us
- K-Town Christmas market opens
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office
- German Christmas Markets 2023
- Movie Schedule
- Unterwegs – Christmas Markets 2023
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion