Unit commanders and administrators from the 86th Airlift Wing, U.S. Army Garrison Rheinland-Pfalz, and the Department of Defense Education Activity Europe East District came together to sign the Adopt-a-School Program Memorandum of Understanding for the Kaiserslautern Military Community Feb. 24 at Ramstein Elementary School.
Post Tagged with: "Adopt-a-School Program"
What people are reading this week:
- Base access, visitor process explained
- Thinking of buying a home in Germany? Buyers beware!
- American residents must obey quiet hours
- Five spectacular day trips from Kaiserslautern
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- What SOFA status means
- Beach Feeling in Germany
- Hiking the Zugspitze: A walk up Germany’s highest mountain
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Facility Temporarily Closed
- Emergency leave: Do you know what to do?
- Dog owners should know German rules
- Retiring in Germany? What should you do?
- Ask an attorney: Owning private firearm in Germany