Senior Airman Gregory Solano II, 86th Operations Support Group aircrew flight equipment technician, works inside what his unit calls “the cage,” a room where stock is kept on high-rising shelves, Jan. 19 on Ramstein. The AFE flight mission is to ensure the safety of aircrew by properly equipping them for everyday and emergency missions. Most equipment is kept ready for use at any time in this room.
Post Tagged with: "aircrew flight equipment unit"
What people are reading this week:
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Let them eat cake
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office
- ABC in KMC: Baumholder
- Movie Schedule
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- WAS IST LOS? Cultural Highlights