Keeping aircraft in the air takes more than a pilot in the seat. Airmen with the 86th Operations Support Squadron Aircrew Flight Equipment shop ensure pilots can accomplish their piece of the mission by providing them operational equipment to keep them alive when everything else fails.
Post Tagged with: "Aircrew"
What people are reading this week:
- US Army cadets trained to lead at 21 Theater…
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office
- Let them eat cake
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- WAS IST LOS? Cultural Highlights
- Movie Schedule