Amid intense budgetary concerns and with units across the Department of Defense striving to save money, one organization has found a way to bring money back into the Army by selling something most Soldiers see as garbage after a day at the range.
Post Tagged with: "Ammunition Center Europe"
What people are reading this week:
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Enjoy 4th of July in the KMC
- Why no AC in Germany?
- Taking a car ferry to (or from) Sicily is a…
- Movie Schedule
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- Base access, visitor process explained
- Baumholder Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
Courtesy Community Bank
|One USD buys||€ 0.9218|
|One Euro costs||$ 1.0848|
|One USD buys||£0.7936|
|One GBP costs||
|The following inter-bank rates are for information purposes only and not available at military banks|
|Czech Krone (CZK)||
|Egyptian Pound (EGP)||18.73|
|Hungarian Forint (HUF)||377.84|
|Israeli Shekel (ILS)||3.43|
|Polish Zloty (PLN)||4.43|
|Turkish Lira (TRL)||16.6450|