The 86th Medical Group’s Bioenvironmental Engineering Flight recently released Ramstein’s Annual Drinking Water Quality Report. This report, which is required by Air Force Instruction and mirrors the Consumer Confidence Report required by the Environmental Protection Agency Continental United States, is designed to inform people about the excellent water and services that were delivered over the past year.
Post Tagged with: "Annual Drinking Water Quality Report"
What people are reading this week:
- US Army cadets trained to lead at 21 Theater…
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Let them eat cake
- Movie Schedule
- WAS IST LOS? Cultural Highlights