Beginning Feb. 1, Landstuhl Regional Medical Center will become a tobacco-free medical campus. No smoking will be permitted on the LRMC campus, which extends to the green perimeter fence surrounding the hospital.
Post Tagged with: "Army Medicine Healthcare Covenant"
What people are reading this week:
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Contact Us
- K-Town Christmas market opens
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Movie Schedule
- Unterwegs – Christmas Markets 2023
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- What to do when you encounter a wild boar