“Arrive alive. Don’t drink and drive.” “You booze, you cruise, you lose.” “Friends don’t let friends drive drunk.” These are just some of the slogans you may have heard of at some point in your military career. They are literary gimmicks trying to keep you safe and out of trouble.
Post Tagged with: "Article 15"
What people are reading this week:
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office
- Contact Us
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Movie Schedule
- Unterwegs – Christmas Markets 2023
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- K-Town Christmas market opens
- Let them eat cake