On Sunday, federal street B270 will be closed to motorized traffic for 31 km between Kaiserslautern and Lauterecken for “Autofreies Lautertal,” Car-free Lauter Valley.
Post Tagged with: "Autofreis Lautertal"
What people are reading this week:
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office
- Contact Us
- Movie Schedule
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Unterwegs – Christmas Markets 2023
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- K-Town Christmas market opens
- Let them eat cake