Airmen signing a lease to live in privatized homes on base may no longer be covered by a renters insurance provision, due to a recent Department of Defense change in basic allowance for housing.
Post Tagged with: "BAH"
What people are reading this week:
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office
- Sankt Wendel combines tradition with medieval market
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Movie Schedule
- Let them eat cake
- German Christmas Markets 2022