One of the biggest concerns when planning any kind of trip is money. A 2013 CNN Global Tourism survey found that nearly 60 percent of people decide vacation destinations and activities based on price. Traveling can be expensive whether you’re single, attached or bringing the whole family. If you’re looking for a few unexpected locations that’ll give you a great vacation at minimal expense, the following five destinations might be just what you’re looking for.
Post Tagged with: "budget trips"
What people are reading this week:
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Contact Us
- K-Town Christmas market opens
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Movie Schedule
- Unterwegs – Christmas Markets 2023
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- What to do when you encounter a wild boar