One of the biggest concerns when planning any kind of trip is money. A 2013 CNN Global Tourism survey found that nearly 60 percent of people decide vacation destinations and activities based on price. Traveling can be expensive whether you’re single, attached or bringing the whole family. If you’re looking for a few unexpected locations that’ll give you a great vacation at minimal expense, the following five destinations might be just what you’re looking for.
Post Tagged with: "budget trips"
What people are reading this week:
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Enjoy 4th of July in the KMC
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Taking a car ferry to (or from) Sicily is a…
- Why no AC in Germany?
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- Movie Schedule
- Base access, visitor process explained
Courtesy Community Bank
|One USD buys||€ 0.9333|
|One Euro costs||$ 1.0715|
|One USD buys||£0.8064|
|One GBP costs||
|The following inter-bank rates are for information purposes only and not available at military banks|
|Czech Krone (CZK)||
|Egyptian Pound (EGP)||18.76|
|Hungarian Forint (HUF)||384.02|
|Israeli Shekel (ILS)||3.52|
|Polish Zloty (PLN)||4.53|
|Turkish Lira (TRL)||16.7507|