March is the month to say goodbye to winter and welcome spring. In the Pfalz area, several towns and villages observe various traditions to do that. One tradition is to “burn winter,” and another one is to have summer-day parades and perform summer-day plays.
Post Tagged with: "burn winter"
What people are reading this week:
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Contact Us
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office
- Movie Schedule
- K-Town Christmas market opens
- Unterwegs – Christmas Markets 2023
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Let them eat cake