An Airman lights her candle in honor of a victim of interpersonal violence during a candlelight vigil Oct. 27 on Ramstein. According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, over the course of a year, more than 10 million U.S. citizens are victims of domestic violence, sexual abuse, child violence and bullying or suicide.
Post Tagged with: "candlelight vigil"
What people are reading this week:
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Contact Us
- K-Town Christmas market opens
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office
- German Christmas Markets 2023
- Movie Schedule
- Unterwegs – Christmas Markets 2023
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion