The state of Rheinland-Pfalz named 2015 the Sickingen Year. Landstuhl, known as the Sickingen city, with its popular Nanstein Castle and its rich history dating back to Sir Franz of Sickingen, sets the perfect stage for the legendary castle event days beginning Thursday through May 10.
Post Tagged with: "castle event days"
What people are reading this week:
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Enjoy 4th of July in the KMC
- Why no AC in Germany?
- Taking a car ferry to (or from) Sicily is a…
- Movie Schedule
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- Base access, visitor process explained
- Baumholder Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
Courtesy Community Bank
|One USD buys||€ 0.9257|
|One Euro costs||$ 1.0803|
|One USD buys||£0.8000|
|One GBP costs||
|The following inter-bank rates are for information purposes only and not available at military banks|
|Czech Krone (CZK)||
|Egyptian Pound (EGP)||18.82|
|Hungarian Forint (HUF)||374.98|
|Israeli Shekel (ILS)||3.45|
|Polish Zloty (PLN)||4.45|
|Turkish Lira (TRL)||16.6450|