Right in time for Easter, more than 100 artisans from all over Germany, France, Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg will present their diversity of ceramic works 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday in the center of Homburg.
Post Tagged with: "ceramics market"
What people are reading this week:
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Contact Us
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office
- K-Town Christmas market opens
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- German Christmas Markets 2023
- Unterwegs – Christmas Markets 2023
- Movie Schedule
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion