Incoming Soldiers and civilians can qualify for up to 16 hours of free child care per child at the Child Development and School Age Centers in the Kaiserslautern and Baumholder communities during in-processing.
Post Tagged with: "Child Development and School Age Center"
What people are reading this week:
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office
- Contact Us
- Movie Schedule
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Unterwegs – Christmas Markets 2023
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- K-Town Christmas market opens
- Let them eat cake