When you bring 35,000 people from various backgrounds, cultures and values to live and work together in one military community, you may have a few disciplinary issues. If this group of people is located in a country outside the United States, disciplinary issues are handled in a different way.
Post Tagged with: "Civilian Misconduct Program"
What people are reading this week:
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Sankt Wendel combines tradition with medieval market
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Movie Schedule
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- German Christmas Markets 2022
- Let them eat cake
- Unterwegs – Christmas Markets 2023