BOEBLINGEN, Germany — The 554th Military Police Company held the fourth annual Clifton Challenge Sept. 1 at the Boeblingen Local Training Area, Germany, in honor of Cpl. Karen N. Clifton, who was killed in Baghdad, Iraq, June 21, 2007, when her High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle was hit by a rocket-propelled grenade, injuring two other passengers in the vehicle.
Post Tagged with: "Clifton Challenge"
What people are reading this week:
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Enjoy 4th of July in the KMC
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Taking a car ferry to (or from) Sicily is a…
- Why no AC in Germany?
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- Movie Schedule
- Base access, visitor process explained
Courtesy Community Bank
|One USD buys||€ 0.9333|
|One Euro costs||$ 1.0715|
|One USD buys||£0.8064|
|One GBP costs||
|The following inter-bank rates are for information purposes only and not available at military banks|
|Czech Krone (CZK)||
|Egyptian Pound (EGP)||18.76|
|Hungarian Forint (HUF)||384.02|
|Israeli Shekel (ILS)||3.52|
|Polish Zloty (PLN)||4.53|
|Turkish Lira (TRL)||16.7507|