Airmen set up their targets before shooting at the M9 qualification course Jan. 10 at the Combat Arms Training and Maintenance firing range on Vogelweh. To qualify with the M9, the Airmen were required to hit 35 shots of 45 rounds, while Airmen aiming for the expert accoutrement needed 41 total hits, six of which being lethal head shots and 25 lethal chest shots.
Post Tagged with: "Combat Arms Training and Maintenance"
What people are reading this week:
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Base access, visitor process explained
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Contact Us
- Movie Schedule
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office
- When to use winter tires in Germany