Airmen set up their targets before shooting at the M9 qualification course Jan. 10 at the Combat Arms Training and Maintenance firing range on Vogelweh. To qualify with the M9, the Airmen were required to hit 35 shots of 45 rounds, while Airmen aiming for the expert accoutrement needed 41 total hits, six of which being lethal head shots and 25 lethal chest shots.
Post Tagged with: "Combat Arms Training and Maintenance"
What people are reading this week:
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Enjoy 4th of July in the KMC
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Taking a car ferry to (or from) Sicily is a…
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- Why no AC in Germany?
- Movie Schedule
- Base access, visitor process explained
- Baumholder Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
Courtesy Community Bank
|One USD buys||€ 0.9552|
|One Euro costs||$ 1.0469|
|One USD buys||£0.8196|
|One GBP costs||
|The following inter-bank rates are for information purposes only and not available at military banks|
|Czech Krone (CZK)||
|Egyptian Pound (EGP)||18.85|
|Hungarian Forint (HUF)||401.79|
|Israeli Shekel (ILS)||3.50|
|Polish Zloty (PLN)||4.68|
|Turkish Lira (TRL)||17.2244|