Airmen of the 86th Vehicle Readiness Squadron Vehicle Operations Flight have begun the first phase of a four-phase biannual contingency operational readiness training. This training ensures they are ready when called upon to serve as the nation’s elite ground transporters. Current military engagements demand extreme prowess from vehicle operators. CORT is where they hone skills that could one day potentially save the lives of passengers and fellow operators.
Post Tagged with: "contingency operational readiness training"
What people are reading this week:
- US Army cadets trained to lead at 21 Theater…
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Movie Schedule
- Let them eat cake
- WAS IST LOS? Cultural Highlights