Airmen of the 86th Vehicle Readiness Squadron Vehicle Operations Flight have begun the first phase of a four-phase biannual contingency operational readiness training. This training ensures they are ready when called upon to serve as the nation’s elite ground transporters. Current military engagements demand extreme prowess from vehicle operators. CORT is where they hone skills that could one day potentially save the lives of passengers and fellow operators.
Post Tagged with: "contingency operational readiness training"
What people are reading this week:
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Enjoy 4th of July in the KMC
- Why no AC in Germany?
- Taking a car ferry to (or from) Sicily is a…
- Movie Schedule
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- Base access, visitor process explained
- Baumholder Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
Courtesy Community Bank
|One USD buys||€ 0.9257|
|One Euro costs||$ 1.0803|
|One USD buys||£0.8000|
|One GBP costs||
|The following inter-bank rates are for information purposes only and not available at military banks|
|Czech Krone (CZK)||
|Egyptian Pound (EGP)||18.82|
|Hungarian Forint (HUF)||374.98|
|Israeli Shekel (ILS)||3.45|
|Polish Zloty (PLN)||4.45|
|Turkish Lira (TRL)||16.6450|