Sunshine and somber music filled Vogelweh’s chapel as Army law enforcement Soldiers honored the memory of Sgt. Joseph Peters — the first special agent from the Army’s Criminal Investigation Command, known as CID — to die in combat since the command was established in 1971.
Post Tagged with: "Criminal Investigation Command (CID)"
What people are reading this week:
- Thinking of buying a home in Germany? Buyers beware!
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- American residents must obey quiet hours
- Base access, visitor process explained
- Hiking the Zugspitze: A walk up Germany’s highest mountain
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Emergency leave: Do you know what to do?
- What SOFA status means
- Facility Temporarily Closed
- Dog owners should know German rules
- Beach Feeling in Germany
- Ask an attorney: Owning private firearm in Germany
- Ask an attorney: Who pays realtor’s fee?
- Movie Schedule