LVIV, Ukraine — Soldiers from the 7th Civil Support Command joined the Defense Threat Reduction Agency-Europe and 25 allied and partner nations as part of the U.S. Army Europe “Strong Europe” campaign. The focus gathered in support of the NATO consequence management exercise Ukraine 2015, Sept. 21 to 24.
Post Tagged with: "Defense Threat Reduction Agency-Europe"
What people are reading this week:
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Enjoy 4th of July in the KMC
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Why no AC in Germany?
- Taking a car ferry to (or from) Sicily is a…
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- Movie Schedule
- Base access, visitor process explained
Courtesy Community Bank
|One USD buys||€ 0.9333|
|One Euro costs||$ 1.0715|
|One USD buys||£0.8064|
|One GBP costs||
|The following inter-bank rates are for information purposes only and not available at military banks|
|Czech Krone (CZK)||
|Egyptian Pound (EGP)||18.76|
|Hungarian Forint (HUF)||384.02|
|Israeli Shekel (ILS)||3.52|
|Polish Zloty (PLN)||4.53|
|Turkish Lira (TRL)||16.7507|