LVIV, Ukraine — Soldiers from the 7th Civil Support Command joined the Defense Threat Reduction Agency-Europe and 25 allied and partner nations as part of the U.S. Army Europe “Strong Europe” campaign. The focus gathered in support of the NATO consequence management exercise Ukraine 2015, Sept. 21 to 24.
Post Tagged with: "Defense Threat Reduction Agency-Europe"
What people are reading this week:
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Contact Us
- K-Town Christmas market opens
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office
- German Christmas Markets 2023
- Movie Schedule
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Unterwegs – Christmas Markets 2023
- German Christmas Markets 2022