October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month, and the Air Force and Army Family Advocacy programs are sponsoring a variety of events to help educate the community about intimate partner violence. There will be a variety of information tables available with free resources, self-defense seminars, AFN radio spots and outreach initiatives during October.
Post Tagged with: "Domestic Violence Awarness Month"
What people are reading this week:
- 21st TSC OSJA Soldiers win USAREUR paralegal…
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Contact Us
- Oktoberfest 2022 in Munich: A traveler’s guide
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Movie Schedule
- Base access, visitor process explained
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office