Teams of chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear-trained Soldiers from the 10th Army Air and Missile Defense Command converged to increase CBRN threat awareness, mission readiness, unit cohesion and to find out which team would be named the Dragon Fire 2016 champions May 3 through 5 on Baumholder.
Post Tagged with: "Dragon Fire 2016"
What people are reading this week:
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Enjoy 4th of July in the KMC
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Why no AC in Germany?
- Taking a car ferry to (or from) Sicily is a…
- Movie Schedule
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- Base access, visitor process explained
- German income taxation of telework
Courtesy Community Bank
|One USD buys||€ 0.9363|
|One Euro costs||$ 1.0680|
|One USD buys||£0.8064|
|One GBP costs||
|The following inter-bank rates are for information purposes only and not available at military banks|
|Czech Krone (CZK)||
|Egyptian Pound (EGP)||18.76|
|Hungarian Forint (HUF)||381.85|
|Israeli Shekel (ILS)||3.49|
|Polish Zloty (PLN)||4.51|
|Turkish Lira (TRL)||16.6807|