Teams of chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear-trained Soldiers from the 10th Army Air and Missile Defense Command converged to increase CBRN threat awareness, mission readiness, unit cohesion and to find out which team would be named the Dragon Fire 2016 champions May 3 through 5 on Baumholder.
Post Tagged with: "Dragon Fire 2016"
What people are reading this week:
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office
- Contact Us
- Movie Schedule
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Unterwegs – Christmas Markets 2023
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- K-Town Christmas market opens
- Let them eat cake