SPLIT, Croatia — Soldiers from the 7th Civil Support Command and a U.S. Embassy-Croatia official traveled across the country to assess past humanitarian assistance projects and to recommend future ones, while continuing a strong partnership with a NATO ally Sept. 11 to 18.
Post Tagged with: "EUCOM HA"
What people are reading this week:
- 21st TSC OSJA Soldiers win USAREUR paralegal…
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Base access, visitor process explained
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Contact Us
- Movie Schedule
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office