First was the silence, then anxiety took hold. There was nothing the 12-year-old boy could do, except hold his father’s hand and wait for the … boom! The jet flew past, and the audience exploded with excitement, screaming for the next performance. However, the child did not move. He only reached out toward the vanishing jet as if he could grasp a faded dream — and fly.
Post Tagged with: "flying"
What people are reading this week:
- 21st TSC OSJA Soldiers win USAREUR paralegal…
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Oktoberfest 2022 in Munich: A traveler’s guide
- Contact Us
- Movie Schedule
- Base access, visitor process explained
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office