The annual Nijmegen “Vierdaagse,” the Four Days Marches, in the Netherlands is an event regional marching enthusiasts and service members, among others, look forward to all year. For some, it is a chance to prove their strength and resiliency. For others, it is a chance to join thousands of other marchers in the world’s largest walking event and earn a coveted ribbon. Regardless of the reason, everyone must complete his or her individual distance — and 30 to 50 km a day is no small feat.
Post Tagged with: "Four Day Marches"
What people are reading this week:
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Contact Us
- K-Town Christmas market opens
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office
- German Christmas Markets 2023
- Movie Schedule
- Unterwegs – Christmas Markets 2023
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion