The annual Nijmegen “Vierdaagse,” the Four Days Marches, in the Netherlands is an event regional marching enthusiasts and service members, among others, look forward to all year. For some, it is a chance to prove their strength and resiliency. For others, it is a chance to join thousands of other marchers in the world’s largest walking event and earn a coveted ribbon. Regardless of the reason, everyone must complete his or her individual distance — and 30 to 50 km a day is no small feat.
Post Tagged with: "Four Day Marches"
What people are reading this week:
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Enjoy 4th of July in the KMC
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Taking a car ferry to (or from) Sicily is a…
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- Why no AC in Germany?
- Movie Schedule
- Base access, visitor process explained
- Baumholder Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
Courtesy Community Bank
|One USD buys||€ 0.9552|
|One Euro costs||$ 1.0469|
|One USD buys||£0.8196|
|One GBP costs||
|The following inter-bank rates are for information purposes only and not available at military banks|
|Czech Krone (CZK)||
|Egyptian Pound (EGP)||18.85|
|Hungarian Forint (HUF)||401.79|
|Israeli Shekel (ILS)||3.50|
|Polish Zloty (PLN)||4.68|
|Turkish Lira (TRL)||17.2244|