The phone call can come at any time, and when it does, the unit has to move quickly. Bags are packed, equipment prepared for transport, and soldiers geared up and ready to deploy. But this is not your ordinary emergency deployment readiness exercise of years past, this is a “shock” training event, so it doesn’t end with Soldiers on the tarmac ready to move out.
Post Tagged with: "Freedom Shock"
What people are reading this week:
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Why no AC in Germany?
- Taking a car ferry to (or from) Sicily is a…
- Movie Schedule
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- Enjoy 4th of July in the KMC
- Base access, visitor process explained
- Baumholder Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
Courtesy Community Bank
|One USD buys||€ 0.9269|
|One Euro costs||$ 1.0789|
|One USD buys||£0.7936|
|One GBP costs||
|The following inter-bank rates are for information purposes only and not available at military banks|
|Czech Krone (CZK)||
|Egyptian Pound (EGP)||18.76|
|Hungarian Forint (HUF)||381.21|
|Israeli Shekel (ILS)||3.44|
|Polish Zloty (PLN)||4.47|
|Turkish Lira (TRL)||17.3700|