Q: I am a U.S. Department of the Army civilian employee stationed in Kaiserslautern and married to a German. Can the Germans tax the pay I receive from the U.S. government?
Post Tagged with: "German taxes"
What people are reading this week:
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Why no AC in Germany?
- Taking a car ferry to (or from) Sicily is a…
- 435 CTS: The unit behind historic base
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- Movie Schedule
- German income taxation of telework
- Officials outline rules for allowing guests to drive…
Courtesy Community Bank
|One USD buys||€ 0.9520|
|One Euro costs||$ 1.0504|
|One USD buys||£0.8064|
|One GBP costs||
|The following inter-bank rates are for information purposes only and not available at military banks|
|Czech Krone (CZK)||
|Egyptian Pound (EGP)||19.12|
|Hungarian Forint (HUF)||385.13|
|Israeli Shekel (ILS)||3.30|
|Polish Zloty (PLN)||4.59|
|Turkish Lira (TRL)||17.9597|