Q: I am a U.S. Department of the Army civilian employee stationed in Kaiserslautern and married to a German. Can the Germans tax the pay I receive from the U.S. government?
Post Tagged with: "German taxes"
What people are reading this week:
- American residents must obey quiet hours
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- Thinking of buying a home in Germany? Buyers beware!
- Facility Temporarily Closed
- Hiking the Zugspitze: A walk up Germany’s highest mountain
- Peer pressure: Understanding causes, effects
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Base access, visitor process explained
- Dog owners should know German rules
- Ask an attorney: Owning private firearm in Germany
- Hiking in the KMC
- Ramstein Northside Post Office changes hours
- Ihre Kleinanzeige in der Kaiserslautern American
- What you need to know about Early Return of Dependents