GRAFENWOEHR, Germany — Medical personnel, military working dogs and handlers worked together to train on how to care for injured MWDs and injured Soldiers and conduct aeromedical evacuation for both during an exercise Jan. 9 to 12 in Grafenwoehr Training Area.
Post Tagged with: "Grafenwoehr Training Area"
What people are reading this week:
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Enjoy 4th of July in the KMC
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Why no AC in Germany?
- Taking a car ferry to (or from) Sicily is a…
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- Movie Schedule
- Base access, visitor process explained
Courtesy Community Bank
|One USD buys||€ 0.9333|
|One Euro costs||$ 1.0715|
|One USD buys||£0.8064|
|One GBP costs||
|The following inter-bank rates are for information purposes only and not available at military banks|
|Czech Krone (CZK)||
|Egyptian Pound (EGP)||18.76|
|Hungarian Forint (HUF)||384.02|
|Israeli Shekel (ILS)||3.52|
|Polish Zloty (PLN)||4.53|
|Turkish Lira (TRL)||16.7507|