MANNHEIM, Germany — A multinational and multiorganizational team led by the 21st Theater Sustainment Command conducted a critical test of heavy transport trailers from three different nations July 24 at Coleman Barracks in Mannheim. This test verified the feasibility of transporting heavy U.S. tracked vehicles across European highways.
Post Tagged with: "heavy transport trucks"
What people are reading this week:
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Base access, visitor process explained
- Contact Us
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Movie Schedule
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office
- When to use winter tires in Germany