From the entrance to the cemetery, the headstones of all 5,076 fallen service members couldn’t be seen on the cold, foggy morning Nov. 11 during a Veterans Day ceremony at the Luxembourg American Cemetery and Memorial, Luxembourg, but those honoring them were clear as day.
Post Tagged with: "honor"
What people are reading this week:
- US Army cadets trained to lead at 21 Theater…
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Let them eat cake
- Movie Schedule
- WAS IST LOS? Cultural Highlights