The U.S. and Polish air forces completed the first successful European airdrop utilizing specialized equipment designed to improve target accuracy and decrease potential collateral damage by the supply bundles Oct. 17 here.
Post Tagged with: "Joint Precision Airdrop System (JPADS)"
What people are reading this week:
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Enjoy 4th of July in the KMC
- Why no AC in Germany?
- Taking a car ferry to (or from) Sicily is a…
- Movie Schedule
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- Base access, visitor process explained
- Baumholder Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
Courtesy Community Bank
|One USD buys||€ 0.9218|
|One Euro costs||$ 1.0848|
|One USD buys||£0.7936|
|One GBP costs||
|The following inter-bank rates are for information purposes only and not available at military banks|
|Czech Krone (CZK)||
|Egyptian Pound (EGP)||18.73|
|Hungarian Forint (HUF)||377.84|
|Israeli Shekel (ILS)||3.43|
|Polish Zloty (PLN)||4.43|
|Turkish Lira (TRL)||16.6450|