Kaiserslautern Military Community members came together May 14 for the Kindergraves memorial service to honor and remember 451 American children who died during the Cold War and were buried in the Kaiserslautern Military Cemetery.
Post Tagged with: "Kaiserslautern Military Cemetery"
What people are reading this week:
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Enjoy 4th of July in the KMC
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Why no AC in Germany?
- Taking a car ferry to (or from) Sicily is a…
- Movie Schedule
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- Base access, visitor process explained
- German income taxation of telework
Courtesy Community Bank
|One USD buys||€ 0.9363|
|One Euro costs||$ 1.0680|
|One USD buys||£0.8064|
|One GBP costs||
|The following inter-bank rates are for information purposes only and not available at military banks|
|Czech Krone (CZK)||
|Egyptian Pound (EGP)||18.76|
|Hungarian Forint (HUF)||381.85|
|Israeli Shekel (ILS)||3.49|
|Polish Zloty (PLN)||4.51|
|Turkish Lira (TRL)||16.6807|