A convivial gathering with delicious food, interesting conversations and lots of laughter brought a five-month German cooking course for U.S. residents to a successful conclusion Feb. 2. The community of Kottweiler-Schwanden had invited the U.S. participants and their families to the local community hall to cook traditional German meals for their loved ones and spend time together. Roughly 50 service members accepted the invitation and enjoyed the freshly prepared meals with their children.
Post Tagged with: "Kottweiler-Schwanden"
What people are reading this week:
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Enjoy 4th of July in the KMC
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Taking a car ferry to (or from) Sicily is a…
- Why no AC in Germany?
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- Movie Schedule
- Base access, visitor process explained
Courtesy Community Bank
|One USD buys||€ 0.9333|
|One Euro costs||$ 1.0715|
|One USD buys||£0.8064|
|One GBP costs||
|The following inter-bank rates are for information purposes only and not available at military banks|
|Czech Krone (CZK)||
|Egyptian Pound (EGP)||18.76|
|Hungarian Forint (HUF)||384.02|
|Israeli Shekel (ILS)||3.52|
|Polish Zloty (PLN)||4.53|
|Turkish Lira (TRL)||16.7507|