On a pitch black October morning in 2002, the humming of engines from an Ilyushin Il-62 commercial airliner faded as it taxied away from Manas Air Base, Kyrgyzstan. It didn’t get far. The jet crashed and burst into flames after running off the tarmac into the grass and veering into the nearby woods.
Post Tagged with: "Kyrgystan"
What people are reading this week:
- 21st TSC OSJA Soldiers win USAREUR paralegal…
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Contact Us
- Oktoberfest 2022 in Munich: A traveler’s guide
- Movie Schedule
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Base access, visitor process explained
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office