German law prohibits people under the age of 21 to operate a vehicle with any alcohol in their system, and people older than 21 can’t have more than .05 percent in their system under normal circumstances and .03 percent if involved in traffic offenses or accidents.
Post Tagged with: "law"
What people are reading this week:
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Enjoy 4th of July in the KMC
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Taking a car ferry to (or from) Sicily is a…
- Why no AC in Germany?
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- Movie Schedule
- Base access, visitor process explained
Courtesy Community Bank
|One USD buys||€ 0.9333|
|One Euro costs||$ 1.0715|
|One USD buys||£0.8064|
|One GBP costs||
|The following inter-bank rates are for information purposes only and not available at military banks|
|Czech Krone (CZK)||
|Egyptian Pound (EGP)||18.76|
|Hungarian Forint (HUF)||384.02|
|Israeli Shekel (ILS)||3.52|
|Polish Zloty (PLN)||4.53|
|Turkish Lira (TRL)||16.7507|