German law prohibits people under the age of 21 to operate a vehicle with any alcohol in their system, and people older than 21 can’t have more than .05 percent in their system under normal circumstances and .03 percent if involved in traffic offenses or accidents.
Post Tagged with: "law"
What people are reading this week:
- 21st TSC OSJA Soldiers win USAREUR paralegal…
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Movie Schedule
- Contact Us
- Oktoberfest 2022 in Munich: A traveler’s guide
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office