Loneliness hurts. The more lonely feelings a person reports, the less quality sleep they get, the more at risk they are at being diagnosed with depression, anxiety or cardiovascular disease, and the more difficult concentration and learning becomes.
Post Tagged with: "Loneliness"
What people are reading this week:
- 21st TSC OSJA Soldiers win USAREUR paralegal…
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Contact Us
- Oktoberfest 2022 in Munich: A traveler’s guide
- Movie Schedule
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office
- Base access, visitor process explained