My husband and I weren’t quite sure what to expect when we escaped the dreary Kaiserslautern weather for a week in the sunshine of Malta. It seemed like a remote and romantic place, with its history of pirates and knights, invaders and heroes, shipwrecks, sieges and battles.
Post Tagged with: "Malta"
What people are reading this week:
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Let them eat cake
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office
- ABC in KMC: Baumholder
- Movie Schedule
- WAS IST LOS? Cultural Highlights
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office