Kaiserslautern’s May carnival, “Maikerwe,” will start at 5 p.m. today on the Messeplatz fair-grounds and continue on through June 8. This event is known as the biggest folks fest in West Pfalz.
Post Tagged with: "May carnival"
What people are reading this week:
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Sankt Wendel combines tradition with medieval market
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Movie Schedule
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- German Christmas Markets 2022
- Let them eat cake
- Unterwegs – Christmas Markets 2023