May 1 is a special day in Germany and some neighboring countries. Germans observe Labor Day, commemorating May 1, 1890, when it was proclaimed by the first international worker’s congress in Paris as the day of the working class.
Post Tagged with: "May fest"
What people are reading this week:
- 21st TSC OSJA Soldiers win USAREUR paralegal…
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Welcome to the KMC Housing Office
- Contact Us
- Movie Schedule
- Don’t lose money with overseas car conversion
- Oktoberfest 2022 in Munich: A traveler’s guide
- Properly addressing mail destined for military post office