May 1 is a special day in Germany and some neighboring countries. Germans observe Labor Day, commemorating May 1, 1890, when it was proclaimed by the first international worker’s congress in Paris as the day of the working class.
Post Tagged with: "May fest"
What people are reading this week:
- Ramstein AB Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
- Enjoy 4th of July in the KMC
- Sembach Vehicle Registration Virtual Line
- Taking a car ferry to (or from) Sicily is a…
- Fishing in Germany within angler’s reach
- Why no AC in Germany?
- Movie Schedule
- Base access, visitor process explained
- Baumholder Reel Time On-Base Movie Theater Schedule
Courtesy Community Bank
|One USD buys||€ 0.9552|
|One Euro costs||$ 1.0469|
|One USD buys||£0.8196|
|One GBP costs||
|The following inter-bank rates are for information purposes only and not available at military banks|
|Czech Krone (CZK)||
|Egyptian Pound (EGP)||18.85|
|Hungarian Forint (HUF)||401.79|
|Israeli Shekel (ILS)||3.50|
|Polish Zloty (PLN)||4.68|
|Turkish Lira (TRL)||17.2244|